Thursday, August 16, 2012

City of Cloudy days

Today was going to be a long day for me. I had to wake up early for a photo shoot. So, I was busy the whole morning and after eating lunch I rushed to my school to watch the soccer game. Intramural Week is fast approaching and I'm so excited for that week to come! :D


What I wore was a peach cropped top and I paired it with a white cardigan. To make my outfit pop out, I paired it with this cute brown braided belt and a 2 layer pearl necklace!





A pair of Follie shoes will definitely complete my look. I would love to have these kind shoes in different colors! It's really comfortable with a very reasonable price!




More photo bomb pictures that I got from my friend. These guys are the cutest! JJ's epic face! haha

From left to right: Jop, Me, JJ, Ced Yvonne and Paul


A candid shot with Yvonne ( Mahangin ba sa labas? ) haha


Another photo bomb! haha He never fails to make such funny facial expressions! (That's Jop by the way)
These photos were taken by my official photographer Gen! She takes photos that are so ah-mah-zing! 
        

What do you guys think?
Oh and Hype my look! :)


1 comment:

  1. The pearls are definitely a cute touch! They add a little quirkyness and class to the whole look.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete