Sunday, August 12, 2012

A long day

Last Saturday, I was invited to do a shoot with a very inspiring friend of mine Crissy Yongco! She was the HMUA( Hair and Make-up Artist) to a shoot I did last summer. So after how many days of rescheduling for the shoot, we finally had the chance to do it! So here were some of my fave pictures that I grabbed from her profile.

I just love the hair and make-up that Crissy did! I love how the colors blend with each other. This was actually my first  time to experience this style of make-up! 



 I think me pretending to smell this flower's scent actually paid off! 

I just love everything about this shoot. The colors just brightens up a cloudy day.




I personally love and appreciate Black and White Photography. I guess it's because it gives you the chance to create something and letting the colours fill your mind . Compared to colorful designs where catchy colors help the design to stand out, in black-and-white designs the ability to stand out depends only on its ability to communicate rather than on its appealing visual presentation. 


What do you guys think?
Hype my look!

No comments:

Post a Comment