Friday, August 17, 2012

I can almost taste freedom

Yes, I can almost taste it! Midterm week is finally over. Yey for us! It's so nice to finally not worry about tests, projects and homework. Today's just the beginning. August gives me a lot of things to look forward to like Intramural week! Intrams is like one of the highlights for my August month. I've got a lot of school spirit when it comes to a week like this.
Go team CAFA! (College of Architecture and Fine Arts)

Another thing that boosts me is our weekend getaway with my family. We will be exploring Camotes Island as a celebration for my sister's birthday! Isn't that just superb? Imagine a place with pristine crystal clear water, sugary white sand, clean surroundings, the scent of a newly cut grass early in the morning and the spectacular view of the sunset. I just can't wait to be there. It's time to rejuvenate and reinvent myself! I just hope that the weather's going to be sunny. Fingers crossed. 




Oh! I almost forgot. One thing I like about August are BIRTHDAYS! Most of the people I know are born this month. More celebrations then! Tomorrow night, I'll be having my very first night out after Midterms! One of my closest friend will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow with us. Can't wait to see my girls!



So what are your plans for August?
I'll be posting more blogs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment