Sunday, August 5, 2012

Middle finger up to the sky

Me and my sister went out  to buy food, DVD's and more food!  Every weekend is like our sister bonding time since both of us are busy with school and work during weekdays! So, I decided to wear something simple and catchy.


Wore this neon top to make my outfit look catchy and paired it these cool feather earrings that i got from Profile Accessories.

These are actually my very first pair of sneakers from Converse! What I like about these shoes is that it has a cool cartoon-ish design that makes my outfit more lively! 

Hype my look!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a sneakers girl but I have to say I'm kind of in love with the print on yours. It's like a cross between rainbows and street maps.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete