Monday, July 16, 2012

 So, I got a text from an old friend last Thursday to do a shoot for their new collection. Saturday came, so I prepped up my things before going to my friend's house. The shoot that I was invited to was for Zhai's Closet!


Zhai's Closet has been in business for more than a year now. It is owned by a sister duo! Aside from being grad students with different degrees, they traded almost half of their time to pursue something a little bit different. They opened their store on the 3rd of June 2011. Zhai's Closet gives you a wide variety of clothes, accessories and shoes to choose from!
The lovely sisters Zyrille and Zyra Orlanes



Here's a sneak peek of their store!
These were some of the photos that I got from the shoot! I also did some editing on my own on these photos :) Hoping to be a pro someday!

You can drop by their store or just simply visit their online shop! Just click the link below and shop to your heart's content! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! What do you think about my post? Feel free to leave a comment! -krismeir

    ReplyDelete